Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aige!


Aige turned 3 today!!! Time sure does go by fast. I hope he had lots of fun today. We had a party for him with a few friends this morning. He ate blue tractor cake with dirt and worms, then spent the afternoon as a train conductor/engineer (we gave him a GeoTrax train), then we went swimming with more friends tonight.
Aige is such a sweet little boy with such a good sense of humor. He says the funniest things and is sooooo full of energy. Best of all, he still likes for me to come sit by him on the couch and just cuddle...don't grow up too fast, Buddos. Happy Birthday, Aige!
We love you!

4 comments:

Romney Family said...

Happy Birthday Aige!! I cannot believe he is that old already. Man, time sure flies and they grow up way to fast.

Panda said...

Happy Birthday buddy! (I LOVE his cake!! Did you make it?!)

Summer said...

He is getting so old! I used to not care that they grow up so fast but even your post made me dread Maci's 3 year old birthday. Happy birthday, Aige, you're adorable!

adorable pearsons said...

Happy Late late birthday Aige! He is changing so much. Sure wish we lived closer. He looks so so cute! And the cake is so adorable!