Tuesday, July 28, 2009

2 Weeks in Montana and Counting!!

So we are up in Montana and we've been here for almost 2 weeks and will be here for another week and a half!! Well, the kids and I are anyways! I'm feeling the need to reconnect with the blog-world, sorry no pictures as that will have to wait until we get back home, but with promises of a gazillion pics! We came for Lane's 10 year reunion, which turned out to be a lot of fun. Finally put some faces to people I've heard stories about. And it was good to see people I already knew. Next week we'll be going to a family reunion at Swan Lake for the week, hence why I chose to just to stay here the two weeks between reunions. After the drive up here (at least 11 hours) I was glad not to be making that trip more than I needed to. So we are having fun with grandparents and cousins, and missing Lane a whole lot! It's been 10 days since we saw him, and it'll be another 3 days until he'll be back here with us! Ah! So everybody leave me a comment so I don't feel like I'm too far from normal life!

5 comments:

Romney Family said...

It was so great to see you and Lane while I was there. Hope you are having a great time and can't wait to see pictures of all the fun you are having and will have at the lake!!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

I hear you about the long drive! Evelyn's face is so cute watching the fireworks. Have fun at your reunion!

Swensen Family said...

I just peeked in to see all the fun you having been having!! We look forward to seeing you again and hanging out! I can't believe that picture of Evelyn...so funny and that you caught that on camera is great! Have a blast at the lake and see you soon!

Kimberly said...

Looking forward to having you back in town, but I agree . . . if it took us 11 hours to get anywhere we'd stay for a while too!

Suzanna said...

Thank you for visiting my blog recently! I was thinking about you just yesterday and thought, "I should let her know we have moved and how sorry I am that I didn't do more on my part to get our families together". We found a house for rent in north end. It was only 50 more a month so we figured it was time to get out of the Ghetto! We are so happy here and the girls are so wild about the back yard that they are losing their minds! Thanks for keeping in touch!