Friday was Aige's 5th birthday!! It really does seem like we just brought him home from the hospital. I absolutely LOVE this boy! He is still my cuddly little guy. He loves to climb into bed with me every morning, and many days will come and ask me to come cuddle with him on the couch. He loves to build and create things. And is actually a help when Lane is out working on a car or his sand rail. He figures things out that blow me away. He understands all things mechanical and his preschool teacher tells me he is one of the top two kids in his class! He is super funny and very caring and thoughtful. He's always drawing pictures of me and him with a heart next to us (and I just can't bring myself to throw any of them away, even though I have quite a few). He is such a good kid and hardly ever causes any trouble!
Thursday we took cupcakes to preschool and when I picked him up afterwards he was excitedly wearing a birthday crown his teacher had made him and she had even given him a gift! seriously...love her! She obviously "gets" him and knows what he likes because she gave him a trasformer. He didn't have one (yet...Evelyn was gonna get him one for Christmas) but he's talked about them...a lot. I'm so glad that she made a big deal out of his birthday. Lane and I have worried about it being so close to Christmas and we've tried to not let the two mesh and keep them both as exciting and special as they would be if they were six months apart.
Happy Birthday, Aige!

6 comments:
What a fun guy! The picture drawing of you two is so cute!
Wow, he looks a lot older than last time I saw him! We'll have to get together soon; maybe after this baby is finally out. :)
We all love Aige! Payton had such a great time at the party, that was his first without parents and I think he loved it! Have a Merry Christmas and we will have to get together soon!
Cute boy! Happy Birthday!
Hey Liz- I don't know your e-mail so here is my way of corresponding with you. Hope you had a great Christmas. We got the little kitchen from IKEA. Or kids love it and I do too. I hope everything is going well for your family.
Post a Comment