Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just Not In The Mood

That's right. I've just not been in the mood to update this ol' blog. But with good reason, as I've not been feeling so great for over two months now. Yeah, that's right. We're pregnant. Sorry, no exclamation point at the end of that sentence. Not that I'm not excited for a baby. But that I really really hate being pregnant. I've completely forgotten what it feels like to not be sick all day, everyday. In fact, a month ago I had to go up to the hospital to get an IV and get some fluids back into me. And, does anyone else find it somewhat annoying when everyone you talk to (regardless of how well they know you) gives you some "advice" for morning sickness? I usually listen politely while thinking something like how I'd like them to shut up. (lets blame my moodiness on those prego hormones, ok? :) ) It was so fun to tell Aige and Evelyn! Aige is always asking how big the baby is. The other day Evelyn gave my stomach a kiss and said, "Mommy, I really love the baby in your belly". So, we are 15 weeks along, due Nov. 21. And if this babe comes early like the other two, it could share a birthday with Lane and Renae. And yes, upon realizing that, we made sure there is only one baby, not two.

9 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Congratulations! I hope the morning, or all day, sickness goes away soon!

The Idaho Olsens said...

Congrats...so excited for you guys!! I too have not been in the mood to update our blog either...but not for the same reasons as you :o) Don't want to start any rumors!! Let us know if you need anything...We love you guys!

The Little's said...

So excited for you!! I know how you feel about morning sickness (or all day sickness) and the advice...it gets really irritating. Like we haven't tried everything the last 2 times we were pregnant... Anyways...best of luck to you in the next few months! I'm due in 8 weeks and couldn't be happier to be done! Love you guys!

Valerie said...

I know it isn't too exciting now but I am so very excited for you! I hope things get better with the morning sickness. Just think about how beautiful #3 will be, just look at the two you've got.... I love you!

adorable pearsons said...

Congrats! That is so exciting...the baby part ;). The morning sickness part is still to fresh in my mind (and stomach)....so I am so so sorry! I am wishing you lots of rest and the fastest recovery ever. ps. My opinion is people that try to give morning sickness advice, never really had morning sickness!

Romney Family said...

Congrats to you guys!!! I am just one week behind you. I am due the 27th of NOvember!! I sure hope you feel better soon!!!

Bree said...

Congrats! I wish I were there to help you our with your kid-os! I hope the sickness passes soon!

Swensen Family said...

I sure hope things start looking up for you! You are one tough lady, but even then don't forget to let me know when you just need some help.

Kirsten said...

Hey this is Kirsten from Crafting Chicks, I didn't know how else to get a hold of you but, the author of that book is John Gottman...Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child..sorry you are so sick!! Hang in there :)