Monday, February 21, 2011

Here we go again!

  • To make a long story short, I opened up my new my laptop Friday night to find a big crack in the screen. I wasn't too upset because I'd had issues with it. But, apparently, we didn't purchase the right type of warranty to cover it. (insert angry feelings toward customer service girl) yeah, just about cried, since we bought it in November. Then, a wonderful manager decided he'd be nice. Had us "return" our laptops, then we purchased them again, with the right warranty (which, btw, saved us a little money because they are currently on sale). I was then able to return my broken laptop and picked out a new one. So far so good. phew.
  • My bro from Mississippi was out here on business. When he comes, the rest of my family drives over from Rexburg to see him. So I had family here this weekend. It was great! I just hope they don't catch my cold... And I might add it was the best time to have to get a new laptop. My dad and brothers speak computer, like, fluently fluently.
  • Who knew duck duck goose could still be fun as adults?
  • Lane was suppose to fly out while everyone was here. His flight got canceled! :D
  • Aaron is 4 months old! And totally trying to roll himself over...for like the last month. Love watching him grow and trying/learning to use his arms and hands as he reaches for toys.
  • No. I have not made anything yet with my silhouette. This last week I've wondered when I've found time to breath.
  • Oh, completely stoked! I'm borrowing my sister's violin. Do I play? well, kind of. I took for a couple years... like... ya know... back in middle school. So it's been a LONG while since I've even tried. Gonna re-teach myself so I can play in a stake "orchestra".
  • Sometime I'll post pictures. sometime.

No comments: