Friday, December 5, 2008

Now Boarding....

So it's final! Our flights are booked, babysitters (aka, my Mom and Dad) set up to watch the kids, and the cruise is paid for!! We're going to the Bahamas for anniversary #5!! We head off to Miami on January 29. Board ship on the 30th---and hopefully have a super fun anniversary on the 31st!! We are both super excited as this is going to be the honeymoon that we never really got. I don't know how I'm going to act with just Lane around and no kids (does anyone ever have a hard time not talking about your kids?). And I wonder how Lane will act with having me sit next to him on the plane. My prediction, he'll be rolling his eyes at me the whole time. I love to travel, and now that he's been doing it regularly for so long he hates it. So yeah, I definitely see rolling eyes in my direction while I'll be jumping out of my seat with excitement. I have a little bit of hope that since we're flying first class and that it is for fun (not work) that he'll enjoy the flight too. I'm almost as excited to fly in first as I am to go on the cruise. From what Lane has told me it is quite the experience. So now I'm thinking I should REALLY go tanning, and kick up my workout. I only have 8 weeks till we leave!

6 comments:

Swensen Family said...

Oh Liz...that is like a dream come true. I hope you 2 have the time of your life!! I know you both deserve it! That is so exciting...I'll try not to act too jealous!

Panda said...

fun!! what a fun way to celebrate. is this the first time w/out the kiddos? and you get to fly first class...? woop woop!

Kimberly said...

Wow, how exciting! I am really happy for you guys. What a nice time to get away from the cold weather too.

Romney Family said...

how fun!! I wish I were going on a cruise!! I bet you guys will have a great time!!

Summer said...

Oh have fun!!!! I hope you guys have a blast and take lots of pics and buy lots of fun stuff!

Suzanna said...

So Exciting!!!!!! I am ENVIOUS. Kevin and I went to Beijing China for our 6th. It was awesome. You requested my recipe for the truffles. I'd be happy to share. I will have to have you and the kiddos over when you get back. It was so fun to have you over the other night, I hope you will do it again or don't hesitate anyway. We love company. I need to come see you again but this cold weather doesn't like my bones much, or is it the other way around? My bike doesn't think much of cold either though. HEy, have fun TREASURE the time you will have together.