Tuesday, January 6, 2009

dEcEmbEr!

December sure came and went fast! Aige turned 4 on the 18th!! We took some cupcakes to playgroup the day before and Aige asked for a Speed Racer cake(and since most of you have girls and know nothing of the world of boys, obviously, it's about a race car driver with a car that can do all sorts of stuff, Aige has recently been hooked!) I was a bit nervous to make this car/cake, but it turned out better than I thought it would, and Aige was so excited the entire time I was "carving" and frosting the cake. We did make it to Montana for Christmas!! (Won't even discuss those roads) I made the kids pjs this year (a first!) and most of that was really fun. It was great to get to spend some time with Lane's family. It seemed too short, but we're so glad we went!


5 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

what a fun December! It was so fun to get to see you, it had been way too long! i love the cake...it turned out awesome!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Way to go on that cake! That is creative. It was fun to see you guys for a little bit!

Swensen Family said...

I am impressed with your cake making skills. Not much longer till your little get-away! See you soon!

Linford Family said...

Wow good job on the cake! Your kids are so cute! Good to see ya!

The Little's said...

THat cake turned out AWESOME! So did their jammies...good for you, mom!