Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bon Voyage!

So as you all look at how nice and warm my background is, I'll be enjoying it FOR REAL!! Honestly, I really should be packing and getting us ready to go, but here I am blogging! I'm super excited, and a bit nervous since we'll be going snorkeling, but I'll expand on that later. Have a great week everyone, and I'm sure I'll have lots to say when we get back next week!!

4 comments:

Linford Family said...

WOW-HAVE FUN!!! Honestly I would be really nervous and excited to go snorkeling too!

Linford Family said...

Oh sorry, its just me again-I just read your comment-Bret's phd could last around 3 years maybe 4-we're not sure-it depends on the schools program we go to. BUT the masters program that he is doing here in Missoula has a different emphasis than any of the schools he is applying to for his phd-so some of them say he will have to do ANOTHER masters in order to have the right emphasis to go on and do their phd programs. It sucks-no one ever told us this might happen, but then everyone says its quite common. I just hope he doesnt have to-some schools(Minnesota) say he might not have to do another masters. Sorry-that was long-its a long and complicated, annoying little sittuation.

Swensen Family said...

Have a blast, I'll be waiting for fun details when you return!!

Tory and Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see pictures. I hope you loved snorkeling, it is my favorite.