So looking back at my last few posts, I realized that they've all been about Aige. Feeling a bit neglectful, I thought I needed to spend a little time on Evelyn. There are so many things I LUV about this little girl. She likes to get all cutesied up, and she likes to get me all cutesied up too. And for as girly as she is, she can definitely hold her own with the boys. Once, wrestling with Aige and Payton, she had them both pinned. She loves to dance, and I love watching her! She can talk so stinking well that sometimes I forget she's only 2. She's finally getting some hair (yippee)! I don't think there is a kid that loves dogs more than she does. And I could go on and on and on.
LOVE HER!

And her slobbery, boogery face!

5 comments:
She's gorgeous! I'm glad I'm not the only one that (unintentionally) forgets to post about both kids. Whoops! She's a doll though...those eyes are unbelievable!
She is a doll, we love her too!
She does have more hair since we saw her last. Love that smile!
She is a good little talker and is all girl, but not afraid to get down and dirty too! Fun to see all the different personalities our children have! She is a cutie.
I think she looks so much like you especially when you were little. How cute! I love having a little girl (even if she only has a little hair :)as does mine). She is really getting big. I hope to see you all in person when we visit.
Post a Comment