I think I'm pretty much your typical Mormon girl. A handsome husband ;D, three beautiful kids, and all that crafty stuff. I'm blessed to be a life long member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And I'm lucky enough to get to serve in the Young Woman's Organization. I may struggle with the day to day things that life throws at me, but I have faith in a loving Heavenly Father who has a plan far greater for me than I can imagine.
5 comments:
What happened?! Cliffhanger!!! Why can't I find you on FB?
I'm scared it's a huge spider or something. I'll have to try and find you on facebook now too.
what happend??
why arent you on my fb anymore? i tried to click you from debs page to add you but i cant :(
Um...was there something coming out of the piping? Like a snake?? That's why I would saran wrap a sink. I'm on pins and needles...what's the answer?!?
Fun post but you left us all hanging...what is it girl!!! It is water coming up or what!!
Post a Comment