So, I finally uploaded some pics from the summer, and picked out just a few of my favorites. I got Aige into swim lessons, not even thinking about Evelyn, (well, kind of, but that's a dumb long story), and of course it was all I could do to keep her out of the pool, and thankfully, they were able to put her in the class as well!!--thanks, Kara and Stacey! Of course they both loved swimming!

During the couple weeks we spent at Lane's parents house the kids had all sorts of fun like riding on the lawn mower with Grandpa!
This was actually the first time I'd been up in Fairfield to experience Swim Day! It's basically a town holiday with a parade, and games and food in the park to raise money for the swimming pool. This years theme was Dr. Seuss, and Aige got to be in the parade with his cousins Cooper and Ayden. When he joined up with us at the end of the parade he saw the last few floats throwing candy, and said to Terry, "Look! There just throwing candy on the ground!" I guess that's one thing you miss when your in the parade (throwing candy), instead of watching it. I almost had to tie him up to keep him from picking up every piece of candy he found on the ground!

6 comments:
what a fun summer!!! My kids loved riding with my dad on the lawnmower when we were home also. Love your little fish!! They are so cute!!
Aige was so cute in the parade! Swimming lessons sound fun too.
Where did this summer go! Looks like lessons were fun and you just can't leave Evelyn out anymore!!! Have you started dance class yet?
So cute...I'm sad summer is over.
It's hard to post during the summer. There just isn't enough time when you are trying to do fun things while it's nice out! Cute photos, glad you had fun!
Evelyn looks so big in your pictures! Wow. :)
Post a Comment