Tuesday, November 20, 2007

AH!

So....I need a group prayer that I might find my camera!! I think Aige has hidden it from me. (Anyone elses kids play this fun game?) At least, that is the only explanation that I can come up with. I have the case, the manual, plus extra batteries, but no camera. I'm starting to really freak out since we are leaving tomorrow to go to Rexburg. And, I am trying not to picture what he has done to it, like trying to open the lens. (sigh)

2 comments:

Romney Family said...

I hate when that happens. Owen loves to take things that he shouldn't and play with them and hide them. It is so frustrating. I feel for you.

Kimberly said...

Oh, man. That's a bummer. Last time I misplaced my camera I left it in someone's car. And yesterday Allie hid my purse in her toy closet. I was going crazy!