Our playgroup went bowling this morning. Aige had it all figured out pretty fast. He didn't even want to use the ramp (which made for a very slooowww moving ball). But he did good and had fun, too!
That is so cute! I haven't tried taking the kids bowling yet; what a good idea. I'd definitely have to get a sitter for Ryan, though, or he would try to BE the bowling ball!
I think I'm pretty much your typical Mormon girl. A handsome husband ;D, three beautiful kids, and all that crafty stuff. I'm blessed to be a life long member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And I'm lucky enough to get to serve in the Young Woman's Organization. I may struggle with the day to day things that life throws at me, but I have faith in a loving Heavenly Father who has a plan far greater for me than I can imagine.
4 comments:
Go Aige! What a fun play group. Come here and I promise to think of something even cooler to do!
That is so cute! I haven't tried taking the kids bowling yet; what a good idea. I'd definitely have to get a sitter for Ryan, though, or he would try to BE the bowling ball!
How fun!!! I would have never thought to take little kids bowling. What a great idea. Aige looks so cute!!
hahaha! I bet that was hilarious! What a cute idea!
Post a Comment