So we went to Rexburg early Thursday morning. Aige was sooo excited to play with Grandpa Sanders. They built a few forts and towers with the Lincoln Logs. Then, Friday morning there was still some snow on the deck in the backyard and Aige really wanted to go "play in the snow". I'd forgotten to take some gloves and a hat for him (at least I thought of a coat!), so we put one of Grandpa's bright colored hats on him. Aige only lasted a few minutes before one of the gloves c
Beyond Grateful to Kick Off Our Summer
6 years ago

2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great weekend! I can't wait to see Evelyn clap. :) Glad you found your camera, too.
Look like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. How fun to be able to see a lot of your family. I am sure Josh and Renae were excitied to see you guys. How fun!!
Post a Comment