Wednesday, February 13, 2008

If Only a Spoonful of Sugar Would Help...

Wow, what a couple of weeks! We've been sick here at our house. Aige has been the most sick he's ever been. (Which is really saying something, cuzz this kid has almost never even had a cold) Yesterday was the first day after 5 that Aige didn't have a fever. As soon as medicine would wear off it'd get up to 104! So needless to say, I've been lying around on the couch with Aige for the last week. I've almost forgotten how to do my hair or where my makeup bag is. Thankfully, Evelyn has only had the cough and boogers - knock on wood. I hope we're really on the mend now, we've gotta be ready for some Valentine's Day fun tomorrow!

5 comments:

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Being sick stinks. I am glad that you are all getting better, Valentine's Day is way too important.

The Little's said...

Is everyone sick??? It makes me feel better to know that we aren't the only sickies at our house...we ended up in the ER with William last week, but we're all on the mend, too! Glad things are looking up...also...who needs hair and makeup anyway! This way is SO much more fun.

The Little's said...

I'm actually hoping to NOT have a calling for awhile, but it would be nice to be a "grown-up" and finally serve in R.S. I've been in YW since I graduated high school!!

Swensen Family said...

I just wanted to let you know that I think you are a great mom. It is so hard when you have sick little ones at home, when you yourself don't feel that well too. I also want you to know that I have enjoyed reading your blog lately...you sure have said a lot of wonderful things about Lane lately, it also makes me appreciate my own hubby even more then I already did. Thanks for being such a great friend see you soon!

Romney Family said...

I hope you all feel better soon!! It is no fun being sick!!