...this is how I found Aige the other day. We had a couple of the missionary size Book of Mormons and Lane gave one to Aige. He likes to look through it and especially at the pictures.
You definitely have some of the most adorable kids ever. I especially love the picture of Aige with the Book of Mormon, you guys are definitely doing something right.
That is so cute! What an angel:)! We got Bostyn the book of mormon beginning book (it was under $10) and has tons and tons of pics...she LOVES it and we actually use it as our family scripture study! I love the firetruck pics- aige looks like he's in heaven!
I think I'm pretty much your typical Mormon girl. A handsome husband ;D, three beautiful kids, and all that crafty stuff. I'm blessed to be a life long member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And I'm lucky enough to get to serve in the Young Woman's Organization. I may struggle with the day to day things that life throws at me, but I have faith in a loving Heavenly Father who has a plan far greater for me than I can imagine.
4 comments:
You definitely have some of the most adorable kids ever. I especially love the picture of Aige with the Book of Mormon, you guys are definitely doing something right.
What a cutie!! Oh my gosh. I hope I get to meet all you guys someday! :-)
That is so cute! What an angel:)! We got Bostyn the book of mormon beginning book (it was under $10) and has tons and tons of pics...she LOVES it and we actually use it as our family scripture study! I love the firetruck pics- aige looks like he's in heaven!
Post a Comment