Yeah, that's right. Lane is on his way to Hawaii! He comes back on Friday. So I am here in good ol' Rexburg, hanging out with the family. What a drive! 5 hours ALL BY MYSELF and the two kids! By Blackfoot Aige was begging to get out of the car. I'm not feeling too bad about not getting to go to Hawaii. That's a long flight for the kids, they'd have to come, plus, Lane is working, not really vacationing, and, I've been there. So I really hope Lane gets a chance to go see some things. So build up those sky miles, Lane, cuzz I'm looking forward to anniversary #5!
Beyond Grateful to Kick Off Our Summer
6 years ago

6 comments:
I'm so bad at posting on blogs! Too bad for Lane! HA! How fun. We're planning on celebrating Anniversary #10 next year. Maybe a cruise, who knows!
We're excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Is Lane still ok on giving a talk at Christian's baptism? We love you guys!
How long will you be in Rexburg, I have a Doc appt on Wed? Maybe we can stop and say Hi. You are pretty brave driving with 2 kids for 5 hours. I just about went crazy with just Mac last time we ventured to Boise. Well, if I don't see you, have fun.
Bummer you have to be by yourself with the kids all week. I don't do well with that sort of thing! Your blog is cute. Now that I won't see you at church, I'll have to check up on you this way. You'll have to look at ours harwoodfam.blogspot.com. See you later!
How fun to be in Rexburg with family! Enjoy the extra help, right?? Lane is the one missing out!
Yep we made it to Montana last night...and Mckay is hard at work in Great Falls. I hope he can help his dad. Have fun in Rexburg!
How fun to be w/ fam! Where do you plan to go for the big 0-5?
Post a Comment