Saturday, March 1, 2008

Clean Up, Clean Up, Everybody Do Their Share!

I have to say, Aige is the bestest little boy ever! usually. But especially this morning. I go into his room to play geotrax with him and he says, "Mom, you help clean my room?" So we start picking up the toys and putting them away and he starts singing "clean up, clean up, everybody do their share" over and over until his room is clean. Usually, I end up cleaning his room, but this time, he was really doing it! Way to go Aige!

4 comments:

Swensen Family said...

There are times that Payton shocks me and does his share of cleaning up. It is so cute because I catch Payton singing that little song too. Oh Aige is really a good little boy...he is always so soft around McKenzie and Payton loves to go see Aige. Did your fam come for a visit? Hey I'll call you before Monday to talk about the Taste of Home tickets. Talk to ya later.

The Idaho Olsens said...

Good job Aige- could you please tell me what "magic formula" you used so I can give it to my kids-- since room cleaning is always a struggle with Kylee.

The Jensen's said...

Consider yourself lucky. Mac likes to take anything that can make a mess and dump it all over the floor, then come up to me and tell ME to "pick up." Kids! Good luck with potty training, I wish they just naturally did this on like their 2nd birthday. Oh if dreams could come true. Well, sorry I never got a hold of you when we where in Boise. I stayed at my brother's and only saw him for about 10 minutes. We were constantly here and there. But I would love to come over and stay with him for about a week, so if I do I will for sure give you a call.

Romney Family said...

that is too cute!!! It is always nice when they help clean up their messes. Thanks for the heads up with the anoynomous comment. We all need to be aware of those!! Good luck with the potty training. Owen is about ready for that stage but I am not sure I am ready for that again. I hated with Alyssa so yeah!!1