Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Obsession

Maybe it's the fact that I just finished the 3rd book a few hours ago (which I purchased last night) plus that I only started this series in the last week, and I am a total sucker for a love story. Maybe it's because Lane's been gone so much, but I now find myself obsessing over a vampire. A little late, but I've finally jumped on the bandwagon for Twilight (at least I only have to wait 23 days, 3 hours, and 22 minutes for the last book). So, for anyone who hasn't read this series, (as if there were) it's a total must read. And for the rest of you, did anyone else besides my BF growing up go all googoo for Edward? Yeah, I'm obsessing.
Watch out, Lane, I do get a little crazy when you leave. :)

5 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Liz, I totally agree!! I can't help it, but I love, love, love, those books! You can't stop reading them. I am excited for the 4th one and am counting down too! Anytime you want to talk about your favorite parts I would be really excited too :)

Tory and Elizabeth said...

Oh Twilight. I read the first book three times in row (probably two days time) until I could go out and get the other two books. Edward is so easily obsessed over.

Romney Family said...

I love the twilight series also. I can't wait for the next one to come out and that is too bad we didn't run into you guys while we were both home that would have been fun.

The Jensen's said...

You and the rest of this world!! I read the first book and thought it was okay, and my mom bought me the 2nd book but I am only half way through. I just don't have the time to read right now, and any time I do have I am blogging!

Linford Family said...

Yes, I too loved those books! I am excited for the 4th to come out! Aren't they also making a movie or something of the 1st book-is that out?