But that's about it. First off, sorry for not posting. I really hate moving. But before any more time goes by I really need to shout out thanks to everyone that helped us. Especially Mckay. Honestly, if he wasn't here helping Lane, I think Lane might have died by internal combustion. He was there to help scrape off nasty asbestos ceiling and retexture ceiling and pull out carpet and paint, paint, paint. Plus, then came and helped us move in, all in 5 days!! Thanks, Katie, for letting us take him from you and for your help too!
I am so glad for visiting teachers!! They were soooo much help with our kids and even thought to bring Lane and I something to eat while we were slaving away.
Most of all, thank you Lane, for ALL that you are doing to make this tiny little house our home. You have done an amazing job and it really does look sooo much better!
Since we moved in (less than a month ago) Lane has been out of town. Texas the first week, Arizona the second, then we all got to go to Montana last week (more on that later), he's in California now, and Alaska next week. I don't know how he does it, and come home still breathing. Anyways, so thank you, everyone, for helping us out!!
Beyond Grateful to Kick Off Our Summer
6 years ago

2 comments:
I hope you guys had a great time in Montana! It was probably nice to get away from everything. Can't wait to see pictures of the house...maybe we will just stop by sometime, Chase keeps asking to go and play with Aige and Evelyn...
Liz we need to do a shout out to you... sounds like you have been busy and with your husband gone. I hope you are enjoying your new home. You'll have to post some pictures of it. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment