Monday, July 28, 2008

Splish Splash Ride

I finally uploaded some pictures off my camera and had forgotton about these few. Just before taking off to Montana for the 4th of July we went through a car wash. This is actualy the 2nd time the kids got to experience an automatic car wash. After their reactions the first time through one I was prepared with the camera for this. (Honestly, I really wish I'd had the camera for the first car wash, it was hilarious. Got me thinking...why drive to Lagoon and pay a lot of money to get in when a good colorful car wash only costs $10)


















Reactions weren't as extreme for this second ride, but they both were amazed and I think a little freaked out (in a good fun way) by all that was happening to the car. I think Evelyn even pulled her arms close to her body once to keep them "safe" from the giant spinning brush


















All in all, it was a great ride!

2 comments:

Swensen Family said...

That is so funny!! It feels like a while since we have gotten together... other than lunch the other day!! If we don't see you soon have fun at the lake!

Kimberly said...

I can relate to the car wash adventure. Emmie actually asked to climb in my lap last time because it really freaks her out. The other two like it. :)