So every year Lane's family rents a house on Swan Lake for a week. Love this place, and think it is really neat that they've been doing this for over 50 years. Plus, I love to see our kids having fun with their cousins and know that they'll have memories of this place like Lane does, and like his mom does, and so on. I'm not even sure how many generations back they started going. Anyways, so we just got back today and so I have some pictures to post....
Annie, Aige, and Cooper. It was really fun to see these three getting along so well. Cooper is about 7 months older than Aige and Annie is about 7 months younger.
Evelyn is blowing kisses. It took her a few days to warm up to everybody.
This is Evelyn's first ride on the wave runner...she was all smiles from the beginning. I didn't realize until I was uploading all my pictures that I don't have one of Aige on it. He even got to drive. I could hear Aige laughing every time Lane would take him out. He really liked to crash through the "big" waves.
Only one thing they were watching...Dads skiing...
And of course, Lane skiing. I love watching him, but he always forgets which foot to put forward. On his second run he switched feet and Aige told him to put the right foot forward and lean back. He was right!
It was such a fun week, but it went by sooooo fast. It's always a bit hard to say good-bye to the lake and all the family.

5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. Evelyn is so cute blowing kisses.
I love wave runners! They are so much fun. I like Evelyn's blue swimming suit! Looks like a lot of fun!
Looks like alot of fun and very pretty! Lakes are a great place to have family get togethers. Glad you guys had fun. So have you read Breaking Dawn? I haven't yet.
How fun!! I am sure that it was nice to have some good quality time as a family! We will have to see you soon it seems like forever :)!
Looks like you guys had a great time!! what a fun thing to do each year as a family!!
Post a Comment