Monday, October 22, 2007

All right, all right! I finally jumped on the bandwagon and created ourselves a blog. (Well, really it wasn't that hard.) Now, the rest of you Sanders, Christensens, or whoever you are should do this, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! good for you! I agree -- Aige and Evelyn ARE SO SWEET! I can tell, even though we haven't met personally..... But where are the Liz and Lane pictures? :-)

Terry Christensen said...

Hey, Liz,

I love your blog. How clever of you. You're right; the kids are darling. I'm anxious to see what's on next.

Terry

Panda said...

Hello Lane and his family! I haven't met the rest of you, but afraid now, you'll kind of be stalked :-) I just moved w/ my family to Pennsylvania (also have 2 kids!), and things are going good. Hope things are good w/ you all too!