Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Curious George Meet Buzz Lightyear


So we went trick-or-treating with McKay, Katie, Payton, and McKenzie. The boys were pretty excited and got a good amount of candy. Of course, Lane was The Man in the Yellow Hat, and McKay was Woody. We lucked out and had really nice weather, it was actually quite warm (especially since I'm used to snow on Halloween). Who can beat free candy! Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Oh I love the costumes! Looks like a showdown in the first picture. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween! So cute.

Romney Family said...

How fun!! I keep forgetting Mcaky and Katie live there too. How fun to be close to friends. The boys look adorable.

Panda said...

Curious George and Man in the Yellow Hat is the cutest idea I've ever heard of! Good job on the hard work for the hat...love it!

Kimberly said...

I already love your blog! The kids look so cute. :)

adorable pearsons said...

That is an adorable picture! The boys are so cute. So who really does win in the battle of george vs. buzz? Fill us in!

Liz said...

Who wins? Mom wins! All of the candy that is. Actually, these boys keeps us pretty busy, depending on whose house we're at, and more, who's watching. :)