Monday, October 22, 2007

US

What some of you may not know (only because you live so gosh darn far away) is that Lane and I have the two cutest kids ever! (No need to argue for your own kids. You will not change my mind...like you've ever been able to)(sidenote-ya'll have cute kids too) But really, each day Aige cracks us up with some 3 year old insight (ya- 3 years old! almost). And Evelyn is just beautiful. 6 1/2 months old and she is usually smiling and jabbering, unless she doesn't know you, then she's a little shy. Lane is our #1. Of course, Aige adores him, and they are best friends. As soon as he hears the door unlocking he's telling me, "Daddy's home, Mom! Daddy's home!" and then they are connected at the hip until bedtime, and sometimes after. Whenever he (either of them) is in the room, Evelyn has to be watching what is going on. And you know she's is anxiously waiting to join in on the fun. She loves watching Aige run around, and he gets a kick out of making her laugh. With Lane being gone as much as he has, it has made me realize just how much I do need him. Too often I take him for granted. I'm blessed to married to a man that is willing to work, to play, to help out, and to pray, and to lead our little family down that straight and narrow pathway.

3 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Halleljah- you gave in! I love it! I will now stalk you!

Romney Family said...

Hey I am so excited that you guys started a blog. Now I can come and see how you guys are doing. Your kids are so cute and big!! I don't
think I have ever seen either of them. Man, how time flies and everyone grows up and moves on. Tell Lane hello for me. Jessie (Lane's cousin-grew up with him)

Summer said...

Liz! We haven't seen you guys for so long. Apparently Aige has hair now and you have a whole new kid! Your kids are cute! Jared and I are both excited to see you have a blog now so we can do some catching up!