Monday, October 29, 2007

Curious George and The Man in the Yellow Hat

aka, Lane and Aige


Saturday was our ward's trunk-or-treat. Thankfully, Mom, Dad, and Debra decided to come for a visit for the weekend and Mom was able to take over the yellow hat project for me. (I wouldn't have been able to get it to look as good). Oh, and for Lane's sake, he figured out how to make the top-rounded part of the hat and cut it out. Yeah for Mom and Lane! However, I can take full responsibility for the cutest little monkey ever, and his costume. I had to call every Old Navy in Idaho and one in Utah before I finally found it in Bozeman. In fact, it had disappeared from the Old Navy website, too. I also checked out e-bay and they had a few listings with at least 10 bidders each. I was almost crying when I thought I'd missed out on getting Aige the bestest and cutestest Monkey costume. Notice- it is complete with a banana in pocket!

No comments: