Thursday, January 3, 2008

9 months old!

Evelyn was so cute with the doll she got for Christmas. It's her first doll, oh, and the only one she has. She is such a girl! She immediately loved it! Between Christmas and New Years she started crawling! I thought I vaccumed a lot, but lately it feels like a few times a day- at least! She is so fun. Lane is always trying to get her to copy what he's doing. Like waving or head nodding. He's almost as fun to watch as her. Which, speaking of Lane, he is flying to Australia tomorrow night! He'll be back next Friday so I'm going to Rexburg while he's gone. Yeah, lucky me. But hey, over 20 hours of airports and flying just wouldn't be fun with a baby and 3 year old, not to mention oh so expensive. I am a bit sad, though. I've gotten used to him being home regularly for the past couple of months. If ya'll didn't know he usually is gone every 2-3 weeks for about 5 days at a time. This is the first time he is leaving the country, though. And I don't think he'll get to do a lot of "fun" stuff. Bon Voyage, Lane!

2 comments:

The Little's said...

Cute baby! Will and I didn't do anything for our anni...no time...too many kids! Send Lane off with a kiss from Will! We miss you both!

Romney Family said...

How fun for Lane but how sad for you and the kids. It is always hard when the husband is away.