I have to say, that I just absolutely love my husband! Absence does make the heart grow fonder. I've realized that each time he's gone. But I've gotten used to having him home, so this week has been kind of a blow. Lane really is my prince. The last few months I've been kind of wondering why I was blessed with such a great guy. So many people that I know are going through divorces or suffering from the effects of a divorce that I have gained a new appreciation for the man that Lane is. I am so grateful that he came into my life and that he can look past my flaws and still love me like he does.
So this is what ya'll get when Lane leaves...a sentimental wife anxiously awaiting the return of her husband - who should now be on the airplane that is bringing him home! (even if it is 20 hours away).
Beyond Grateful to Kick Off Our Summer
6 years ago

1 comment:
Sweet, sweet Liz! I love it...we are blessed with wonderful priesthood holders, aren't we? I hope he gets home safe!
Post a Comment