My mom just called to give me the news that President Hinckley passed away a couple of hours ago. I really love President Hinckley. Who doesn't? He's been the president of the church for almost half of my life. I've been in his presence and felt the spirit that surrounded him, and it left such an impression on me that I know without a doubt that he was a true prophet, placed here by our Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ. And, I'm gonna miss him.
Beyond Grateful to Kick Off Our Summer
6 years ago

1 comment:
I feel the same way! I was thinking that we're going to be talking about Pres. Hinckley the way our parents talk about President McKay. I wish my kids would have been old enough to know him like we do...we'll have to do a lot of sharing when they will understand!
Post a Comment