Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hmmm...chocolate!


The other night I made crepes filled with chocolate mousse. Hmmm, so good. I gave Evelyn a little cup with the mousse in it and a spoon. Apparently she liked it.

6 comments:

Swensen Family said...

A girl after my own heart! Chocolate is my weakness!! Evelyn is so cute and can get pretty messy when she likes her food, good for you to let her have at it and dig in! What are you doing about CRAFT group tonight?

Lindsey and Isaac said...

yum! Sounds good! Don't you love cleaning up those messes?! Evelyn looks cute.

The Idaho Olsens said...

That is such a cute picture. The crepes were wonderful. I will have to make them sometime and have you guys over.

Linford Family said...

Great picture! Looks like your mousse was a success with her. Her eyes look really cute there.

adorable pearsons said...

She is adorable- being covered in chocolate makes her even more beautiful. When does that stop being cute?

Romney Family said...

That is too cute!!! Well, she definitly is like all other girls~she loves chocolate!!