Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Connected....Again!

Due to technical difficulties I was unable to post some fun things that went on this past weekend. First of all, Sunday night, Lane comes in the house carrying a plastic box. My first thought, with how he was looking in the box, was that it was a huge spider (I hate nothing more than spiders). I immediately start questioning him, what's in there!!!! Then as he tilts the box, I can see something dark move and try to run, OK, then it's a mouse?! A few more tilts of the box and I see he has caught.....

A salamander! No, I'm not a fan of lizards, but I wanted to take it's picture for the blog. So I was a bit surprised to think he looked cute when Lane lifted the rag off of him. Like he'd been sleeping and was all curled up, not too scary looking. I then felt bad that Lane had a dirty garage rag as his blanket and went and got him a clean rag. After Lane figured out what kind of lizard he was he let him go. I'm waiting for this guy to show up again. Hopefully he's not dead, as it has been on the cold side. And I hope he wasn't someone's pet. I do wish Lane would have kept him through the night so we could have shown the kids.

All right, so the next fun thing, we finally bought Aige a bicycle. (I think this took so long cuzz Lane was really wanting to buy him a motorbike- or as Aige calls them, motorcyke) Obviously, Aige has been loving this and always wanting to go "biking". So here are a few pics from his first ride.





1 comment:

The Jensen's said...

Thanks for the website. I have to say I would literally kick Ryan's butt if he brought it a Salamandor. I'm not a fan!