Anyone who has spent any time with me has probably heard me say something about how much I dislike our furniture. I've been bugging Lane about it regularly since we were given our first couch over 4 years ago. Saturday we went to RC Willey for one of their tent sales and found a beautiful sofa/love seat set for a great price! It is light sage but I think in the picture it looks a little minty. I'm such a procrastinator. We've been in our house for a couple months, and because it is a new place (to us at least), I've kind of wanted to have all new decorations and stuff-anyone else ever do this? Kind of unrealistic in a way, but I don't want to look at the same stuff on the walls anymore. Well, so then I have let myself think that I didn't want to do much in case we got some new furniture and then everything would be in the wrong color or place, and so on. So this is awesome cuzz now I can finally get my decorative side going! Hopefully, we'll get our grass in the backyard planted in the next couple of days so we can focus on all the indoor projects to finish, like the ugly door next to love seat, it'll get painted, and I also want to paint the entertainment center black. We've got so many projects to do in/on/around the house, and no where near enough time to get them all done, but at least I've gotten rid of the ugly furniture!!
Beyond Grateful to Kick Off Our Summer
6 years ago

6 comments:
The color really does make a huge difference! I feel like I am really protective of ours and make sure that the kids are all clean and spotless before they even come near. Yikes I hope they stay nice!!
Congrats on the new furniture. It looks great! I have been wanting new furniture as well, but I think we are a long ways away from that. Looks great. Have fun decorating!
I LOVE the color of that couch! I totally know how you feel about wanting all new things...we did the same thing. It's lots of fun to make a house your own, though. Have a great time with that! Also...when are you coming to visit us in Cheyenne? We need to get our kids together!
I like the couch! Sounds like the RC Willey place is popular around you people over there! How fun to decorate your own house the way you want to! I hope that we get mostly all new things when we get a house because most our stuff we have now is old and doesn't really match...and we still have years to go with it...hopefully it holds up. Hey thanks for your comment-it was really nice.
cute! i'm the same way with our new home/things decorating. i have a specific vision in my head of what i want to do....i'm patiently purchasing and decorating! :-)
OH MY GOSH!!! We have the same couches in chocolate! Although I had to wait 9 years to get mine:D I love mine, you will too!
Post a Comment