Friday, September 5, 2008

Gobble! Gobble!

So about once a month I go to what we call craft group. I started doing this over a year ago with a friend in our stake who has a vinyl business. Each month she's got different craft projects that we can come and make ourselves. It has been one of the highlights of the month. I get to leave the kids for the evening, hang out with other fun moms (like Katie and Tara! - and meet other fun moms), and come home with some beautiful home decorations! And we save tonz since we are making them ourselves instead of paying some huge price at a craft show. Ah, where would we be without Alison, right? (Really, she is one of the coolest people I know!) Ok, so last night we made these really cute turkeys and I can't help but want to show you all how cute he is....


I think we were all getting a little giddy as we started dressing him. And now I'm so excited for the upcoming seasons of Halloween and Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Swensen Family said...

That was really fun last night...and I am really please with how they turned out. Now I am so in the mood for fall and can't wait to put up all our decorations (That I don't have a lot of). I guess the turkey might have to wait a little bit before he gets to sit on my door step!

Romney Family said...

that is so cute!! You did a great job on it!!! How fun to have a craft night!!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Sounds like alot of fun! And the turkey is really cute

Linford Family said...

That turkey is really cute! What a fun idea to do with other moms!