Monday, March 30, 2009

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Cracker Jacks!

The other night I bought a little t-ball set for the kids, ok, and me. We've had such crappy weather that we didn't pull it out until this morning. I had so much fun teaching Aige how to hold the bat, how to stand and where, and all about the game of baseball. He's a natural!! I'm super anxious to get him onto a team but am not having much luck finding something other than the little league (and I can't even get ahold of them and fear they'll want tons of money, as I know they aren't cheap). This was one of those days that I'm so glad we have a huge yard, we could spread out the bases and he was hitting the ball pretty far. Now if we can get him to remember to run to first base instead of where the ball went, we might have a pro on our hands!


6 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

oh that is the cutest picture of him. I am so jealous of your huge yard ;)

Romney Family said...

How fun and yeah for big backyards!! He is so cute!!!

Swensen Family said...

That looks so fun...just one more thing for Payton to look forward to when going to your house...he always talkes about Aige's car and tractor that he wants to drive! Funny you were thinking about signing him up for t-ball because I want to do the same but don't know how to find out how. Let me know what you find out and I will do the same!

The Little's said...

Details, details! I still can't remember which way to run, either!

Kara and Kevin said...

Liz, I am doing swim lessons this summer. if still interested email me at karahmcbride@gmail.com!

Summer said...

I love his smile...so darn cute!