We are still alive, in case any of you are wondering. It's been a crazy week and today has been the first day that I've even turned on my computer. Lane came home on Tuesday, but we shouldn't have left the hospital. They changed his pain meds as we were leaving. It was suppose to be stronger and instead made him nauseous and in more pain. I think/hope that we're finally now getting him comfortable again. Lane's mom, Terry, got here Thursday night and it's been great having her here to help. Some of the guys from work came on Saturday to help us with our cabinets. Remember we had just started that project? I really hope by the end of the week that I'll have a kitchen in the kitchen again. Right now, Evelyn's room has been designated as the cupboard. I've really been feeling so blessed by our ward, family, and friends. and I've been amazed at everyone's willingness to help us out. Really, you all are great!
Beyond Grateful to Kick Off Our Summer
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment