I'll be sounding a bit scatter brained. Lane has been doing amazingly well. His surgery went really well, and he's even been up and walking around today. He'll probably be coming home in the next day or so. I think everyone that has talked to him has been surprised at how good he sounds. He doesn't even look like your typical motorcycle accident victim. He has a few scratches on his hands. He doesn't have any bruising that I can see. If it weren't for the IVs and his oxygen tubes in his nose, and the foot plus long bandage on his back you'd never know he was hurt. Thank you all for your prayers!!
Beyond Grateful to Kick Off Our Summer
6 years ago

4 comments:
First, I am so sorry you guys are going thorough this! I am glad to hear recovery is going good, considering. Your in my prayers. I'll be back Wed. and I will do anything I can to help!
Oh Liz! You are so wonderful and blessed! I wish we were closer so that I could do something to help! We will keep Lane in our prayers. Can you e-mail me your address? We would like to send Lane a card. My email is tiarelittle@yahoo.com. Tell Lane that we are thinking about him.
That is great news!! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
Can I just say that every time I think about it, I just cry! I, too, am SO grateful everything is ok. Lane called me today to tell me he was ok and he didn't want me to worry. What a sweetheart, thinking about how I was feeling! It was really a miracle. I love you guys!
Post a Comment